- The US Department of Labor (DOL) issued a report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits. The report is quite troubling as the DOL found a deficiency rate that is too high for such an important element of the system to protect participants in employee benefit plans.
- Selecting a Dealership Management System (DMS) can be a challenging process. Learn how to prepare key dealer personnel for the complex negotiations with DMS vendors and updates on current vendor practices.
- Kevin Henry, CFO of Food Fight Restaurant Group, describes the benefits he and his organization receive from working with Baker Tilly.
- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. This white paper summarizes key data as of and for the quarter ended March 31, 2015.
- Previous Next