- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. This white paper summarizes key data as of and for the quarter ended March 31, 2015.
- Baker Tilly helps counsel for the buyer to quantify the lost profits associated with an alleged breach of the non-compete provision following an acquisition.
- On April 1, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to propose a one-year deferral of the effective date of the new revenue recognition standard, Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606), for both public and private entities.
- Through researching alternative depreciation methods and applying specialized tax knowledge, Baker Tilly determined that our client, a trust with an 33 percent ownership investment in a local restaurant, could capitalize on a substantial cost-saving 179 deduction that is typically disallowed by trusts.
- The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) offers dollar-for-dollar tax reductions to employers that hire workers from certain targeted groups.
- Previous Next