- Baker Tilly assists Festival Foods with securing New Markets Tax Credits for new stores.
- US companies are seeking perspective on the EU’s Safe Harbor ruling – including an understanding of the data transfer impacts, data protection and privacy concerns – and potential alternatives to preserve their ability to transfer Europeans’ personal data to the US.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. This white paper summarizes key data as of and for the quarter ended June 30, 2015.
- Andrew Dahl, President of Dahl Automotive describes the benefits he and his organization receive from working with Baker Tilly.
- A study of family owned businesses conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP and Baker Tilly International indicates that the majority of US family business owners are not succession-ready.
- Previous Next