- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- The investment tax credit (ITC) and the production tax credit (PTC) have been extended through two separate bills passed by Congress and signed into law by the president.
- There are a multitude of variables in determining if compressed natural gas (CNG) is a good fit for your organization.
- Energy availability is a vital factor in any site selection process. Making an energy decision is more than just cost per kilowatt-hour — a well-designed utility plan should also take into account grid capacity, rate structure, service/distribution, and related utilities, such as wastewater treatment.
- Look at every opportunity to finance projects by evaluating their eligibility for tax credit financing through the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Programs, which are designed to support investment in communities and meet the housing needs of residents.