- With more than one-in-three American workers being a millennial, reevaluating your current office layout and amenities may provide real benefits.
- Social media is a transformational cultural shift that presents major opportunities for CEOs.
- Considering millennials have surpassed baby boomers as the largest generation in the American workforce, retention remains a hot topic.
- While a phone interview alone may not land you the job, making light of the situation may cost you the opportunity for a second in-person interview.
- Have you evaluated your human resources leader’s skills and competencies lately? Have you benchmarked your human capital talent to that of growth companies? The time might be right to take a closer look.