- Businesses that meet the definition of a public business entity because their financial statements have to include, or be included, with the financial statements or financial information of other public companies can have more time to adopt the FASB's revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. The organizations can adopt the new standards at the same time as private companies, the FASB said in an update to U.S. GAAP.
- The accounting rules for mergers and acquisitions can be complicated depending on how a deal is structured. Here are four questions to ask to help you record your transaction correctly.
- Listen to the second webinar in this construction claims series as we review what procedures are necessary to understand, quantify the potential financial impact and generate a claim.
- Reducing the amount of financial risk during a construction project starts with selecting an architect and contractor with the right kind of experience for the project and having detailed, completed documents.
- Baker Tilly assists developer in funding the reconstruction of critical 120-unit affordable housing community.
- Previous Next