- The 45L tax credit, which provides eligible contractors with a $2,000 tax credit for each energy efficient dwelling unit, has been retroactively extended through the end of 2017. Use our qualification form to see if your project is eligible.
- Austin Business Journal shares how the Central Texas Food bank financed a new 135,000-square-foot facility with New Market Tax Credits program.
- Though the industry was already assuming a lower rate through the last half of 2017, the new corporate tax rate equates to an approximate 3- to 4-cent additional drop in LIHTC pricing. Now more than ever, developers should use cost segregation studies to secure better rates.
- The new tax law will impact how REITs will make future business decisions. This article outlines some of the primary considerations REITs should keep in mind as they navigate the new rules.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will have implications for the preservation and rehabilitation of our existing buildings across the country.
- Previous Next