- Normal conflicts occur during construction projects, but when these conflicts turn into unresolvable issues claims and disputes may result. Listen as we uncover ways to resolve and mitigate potential claims.
- Baker Tilly and HAI Group team up for the first webinar in a series, Optimizing your portfolio: A development guide for PHAs
- There seems to be some serious questions around the overall definition and functionality of REITs. Baker Tilly tax partner, Randy Barrus, sheds light on these questions as he walks Bisnow through the fundamentals and fine points of these complex entities in their latest REIT cheat sheet.
- Baker Tilly partnered with Bisnow, a leading commercial real estate news source, to produce exclusive interviews that provide behind-the-scenes perspectives from leading real estate developers, entrepreneurs and industry giants.
- It is estimated that 50 percent of partners of the AM Law 200 are baby boomers, and of this 50 percent, 16 percent will retire in the next five years. How will this impact the commercial real estate industry? For starters, office space is the second-largest expenditure for law firms, after salaries.
- Previous Next