- Baker Tilly evaluated business continuity risks and impacts, drafted recovery strategies and developed a business continuity and disaster recovery plan, leading to the identification and remediation of multiple safety issues at one of the company's locations.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- Baker Tilly partnered with Bisnow, a leading commercial real estate news source, to produce exclusive interviews that provide behind-the-scenes perspectives from leading real estate developers, entrepreneurs and industry giants.
- From transit-oriented developments (TODs) to adding amenities over square feet, Baker Tilly partner, Katherine Wiernicki, utilizes her industry experience to provide insight on noteworthy real estate development trends that are currently exemplified in Washington, D.C.
- Listen to Part 2 in our series, Optimizing Your Portfolio: A Development Guide for Housing Agencies, as our presenters discuss various financing options that public housing agencies can use to optimize the capital stack for their development projects.
- Previous Next