- From transit-oriented developments (TODs) to adding amenities over square feet, Baker Tilly partner, Katherine Wiernicki, utilizes her industry experience to provide insight on noteworthy real estate development trends that are currently exemplified in Washington, D.C.
- Listen to Part 2 in our series, Optimizing Your Portfolio: A Development Guide for Housing Agencies, as our presenters discuss various financing options that public housing agencies can use to optimize the capital stack for their development projects.
- Game-changing technology in real estate offers tremendous benefits, but is not without risk. Learn more about the risks and actionable security precautions you can take during your development projects.
- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Baker Tilly and HAI Group are proud to join forces in this webinar series that aims to help public housing agencies create successful, long-term strategies for sustainability by providing participants with a foundation to begin their development journey.
- Previous Next