- Reducing the amount of financial risk during a construction project starts with selecting an architect and contractor with the right kind of experience for the project and having detailed, completed documents.
- Baker Tilly assists developer in funding the reconstruction of critical 120-unit affordable housing community.
- Every construction project is unique and eventually most experience a construction claim. Listen in to learn more about fundamentals of the different types of construction claims and their root causes.
- Baker Tilly evaluated business continuity risks and impacts, drafted recovery strategies and developed a business continuity and disaster recovery plan, leading to the identification and remediation of multiple safety issues at one of the company's locations.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- Previous Next