- This series will help you see eye to eye with your IT department as you discover the ways in which IT controls can help your organization’s finance activities. Each quarter, a new webcast will be introduced with each presentation for viewing at your convenience.
- A freestanding, not-for-profit hospital planned to undertake some major construction project including extensive renovations, addition of a new building, and expansion of its research institute.
- Learn how to decompose change orders to expose the underlying pricing strategies and the financial risk associated with each change order.
- If you are working on a new construction or substantial rehab multi-family project or have developed one in the past three or four years, your project may be a candidate to receive these credits.
- Analyze an EPC contract for risk and plan to audit EPC projects.
- Previous Next