- In a recent Chicago Tribune article, Baker Tilly's John Hoffman discusses how the newly passed tax reform will affect the historic preservation tax credit and the real estate market as a whole.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will have implications for the preservation and rehabilitation of our existing buildings across the country.
- The Central Texas Food Bank constructed a new 135,000 square-foot facility expanding their reach to 150,000 more Texans in need of hunger relief.
- A privately held technology service provider and manufacturer created 241 jobs and completed expansion with assistance from $5.4 million in New Market Tax Credit allocations.
- An international denim fabrics manufacturer received more than $6.9 million in incentive funding, which completed the financing for the new facility construction project.