- Baker Tilly discusses review real life fraud risk examples, strategies to enhance controls, and practical advice to assess your law firm's internal control environment.
- The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015 (the Act), signed into law July 31, 2015, modified several tax provisions.
- A study of family owned businesses conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP and Baker Tilly International indicates that the majority of US family business owners are not succession-ready.
- Baker Tilly and cybersecurity specialists discuss best practices, real life examples, and practical tips specific to the legal community.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Previous Next