- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has made significant changes to the deductibility of business meals and entertainment starting in 2018.
- Learn more about the 10 areas that law firm partners should consider with their Schedule K-1 packets.
- Learn more about how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will affect law firms and other similar professional service firms.
- With the legal landscape evolving, many clients are asking firms to provide more for less, so when pricing out services, firms are hoping their best guess is accurate enough to generate a profit. Analyzing client/matter profitability provides an opportunity for a firm to modify its existing business model to improve firm profits.
- Baker Tilly’s John Niehoff recently participated as a panelist for Washington Business Journal’s Business of Law event, featuring discussions among key professional influencers about the significant developments and trends shaping the legal industry. Learn more about how the legal industry is reacting mergers and acquisitions, cyber threats and more.