- Innovative Office Products was successfully acquired by Corridor Capital, LLC in partnership with IOP’s management team and Avante Mezzanine Partners.
- In 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued eighteen Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs). There are several major areas expected to be updated in 2015, including leases, disclosure framework, and accounting for financial instruments. To help you review the most recent updates, links are provided to the detailed FASB information for each of the 2014 ASUs.
- A round-up of some of the more meaningful developments in unclaimed property in 2014.
- As a result of the due diligence procedures performed by Baker Tilly, the client was able to better understand the risks and opportunities the company provided and was able to make adjustments to the structure to protect his interests.
- Following a strong rebound of M&A activity in Q2, deal activity continued at a rapid pace into the third quarter with increases in both deal volume and value.
- Previous Next