- The craft brewery industry is comprised of four segments of breweries that produce a limited amount of beer, typically up to 6.0.
- This Great Lakes regional M&A newsletter provides a recap of middle-market transactions where either the target or buyer is located.
- Unemployment in the Philadelphia region was estimated at 4.6 percent for December 2015, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- The fourth quarter of 2015 experienced positive financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P, DJIA, and NASDAQ closed up 6.5 percent, 7.0 percent, and 8.4 percent, respectively for the quarter.
- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- Previous Next