- The fourth quarter of 2015 experienced positive financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P, DJIA, and NASDAQ closed up 6.5 percent, 7.0 percent, and 8.4 percent, respectively for the quarter.
- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- After an above average start to the year, the third quarter of 2015 yielded mixed results.
- There were 17 reported middle-market M&A transactions during Q3-2015.
- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- Previous Next