- Serving as the internal audit department for a global, private equity-owned manufacturer of baked goods
- Huron Capital Partners, LLC and Duchossois Capital Management, LLC acquired Systems, Incorporated, adding it to their existing portfolios of successful companies.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region continued to fall during 2016’s first quarter.
- Commercial printing in the United States is a fragmented industry representing a market with combined annual revenues of approximately $83 billion in 2015.
- Unemployment in the Central Pennsylvania region was estimated at 4.9 percent for the first quarter 2016, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- Previous Next