- Governments frequently offer financial incentives to businesses that are generating economic impacts in their communities.
- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 2.1% and 9.7%, respectively, for the quarter.
- Baker Tilly reduces import tariffs providing competitive positioning, higher revenue, and better margins for a US manufacturer in Brazil
- The second quarter of 2016 observed mixed financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P and DJIA closed up 1.9 percent and 1.4 percent, respectively.
- Although vehicle sales have declined slightly during the first half of 2016, new vehicle transaction prices reached at all-time high of $31,089 in June 2016.
- Previous Next