- A round-up of some of the more meaningful developments in unclaimed property in 2014.
- This ERM webinar takes you into the practical application of establishing a formal ERM program in your not-for-profit organization.
- Techniques of hacktavists, organized crime, and foreign governments are inevitably producing data breaches that are more complex and impactful. Learn how forensic accounting can connect the dots in data breach cases.
- Baker Tilly helped Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County and Kothe Real Estate Partners secure a low-income housing tax credit award for new construction of a $5.7 million mixed-use building with 36 residential units and a child care facility.
- Recently, additional webcast training opportunities from COFAR and the AICPA became available in archive format.
- Previous Next