- Get more out of your hospital and community in round two of your community health needs assessment in this presentation prepared by partner Julius Green and healthcare strategist Colleen Milligan.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, titled “Adventures in Small Shop Auditing,” Baker Tilly advisors discussed auditing tools, techniques, and case studies tailored to small audit shops that covered topics including enterprise risk management (ERM), information technology (IT), and sponsored research.
- On April 1, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to propose a one-year deferral of the effective date of the new revenue recognition standard, Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606), for both public and private entities.
- The IRS released new rules in the form of regulations for NFP hospitals. These rules mandated by the Affordable Care Act are mandatory for NFP hospitals in order to maintain their not-for-profit 501(c) (3) status.
- On Jan. 29, 2015, Delaware enacted SB 11 that will act to improve fundamental fairness and transparency of the state’s unclaimed property program.
- Previous Next