- Baker Tilly not-for-profit specialists provide a detailed overview on ASU 2016-14.
- Baker Tilly conducted a business continuity risk assessment, impact analysis and strategy identification exercise, which helped the organization to develop a business continuity plan, improve processes for coordinating with third parties and identify key applications for business continuity coverage.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- The organization plans to use Baker Tilly's recommendations to drive their IT planning and budget process.
- While no tax-exempt entity is immune from being targeted for audit, there are ways organizations can mitigate the possibility that they will fall afoul of the IRS's computer analysis.
- Previous Next