- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- The Baker Tilly Capital NMTC team assisted in securing more than $12 million of New Markets Tax Credit allocation for the expansion of a qualified health center into rural Pennsylvania.
- The New Markets Tax Credit program, or NMTC, attracts investment for real estate projects, community facilities, and operating businesses. This video provides a basic overview of the NMTC program and projects that are particularly attractive for investment.
- The domestic automotive market rebounded well in the second half of 2016 after a middling performance to start the year.
- Learn about the New Markets Tax Credit program and how its record allocation of $7 billion in the fourth quarter of 2016 could benefit the capital structure of your project.
- Previous Next