- Baker Tilly assists client to reduce personal property and income taxes.
- The Council of the District of Columbia approved an annual budget with a number of major tax changes for businesses and their owners.
- Maryland taxpayers should be aware of two tax updates: First, the US Supreme Court agreed to hear the Wynne case and, second, the governor recently signed legislation changing the state’s estate tax exemption.
- New York state tax law changes included in the State of New York 2014-2015 budget bill.
- Historically, state and local taxes on commercial real estate developments and their managers and investors have been fairly straightforward. The state and local tax environment for real estate developers has changed gradually yet dramatically in recent years. New taxes and enforcement efforts by state and local governments require a heightened awareness on the part of commercial real estate businesses.
- Previous Next