- Taxpayers win against Maryland in Wynne “double taxation” case in new Supreme Court ruling.
- On Jan. 29, 2015, Delaware enacted SB 11 that will act to improve fundamental fairness and transparency of the state’s unclaimed property program.
- Companies that do business in multiple states should be aware of a new trend resulting in apportionment changes.
- A round-up of some of the more meaningful developments in unclaimed property in 2014.
- Baker Tilly’s dealership services team of tax professionals compiled a list of dealer-specific tax considerations below. Please keep in mind that your goal should be to maximize your long-term wealth and profitability; decisions on tax policy are secondary considerations to this goal.
- Previous Next