- Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill allowing contractors to purchase construction materials on behalf of certain tax-exempt clients without paying Wisconsin sales or use tax.
- The understanding of business-to-business (B2B) exemptions is the key to the benefits for the holders of unclaimed property.
- Continuously looking for new sources of revenue, states have begun to increase their enforcement of unclaimed property laws.
- The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015 (the Act), signed into law July 31, 2015, modified several tax provisions.
- While B2B exemptions can reduce a holder’s unclaimed property liability many are unaware of that states will accept any property remitted to them and will not ensure that a B2B exemption is properly applied.
- Previous Next