- What is the American Health Care Act and how does it affect you and your business? We compare key aspects of the proposed AHCA provisions with current ACA law.
- In January 2017, the Minnesota House and Senate passed legislation retroactively conforming the state's tax code to several Federal changes.
- Baker Tilly tax professionals discuss issues, opportunities and insight into M&A and sales and local taxes so buyers and sellers can make informed decisions throughout the deal process.
- Baker Tilly State and Local specialists discusses the 60-day window of opportunity offered by the Pennsylvania Tax Amnesty Program.
- Gov. Christie backtracked on his September announcement to end a nearly four-decades-long reciprocal tax agreement between New Jersey and Pennsylvania.