- Senior manager Sarah Hopkins discusses state and local tax considerations for traveling employees.
- Listen as state and local tax professionals discuss how municipalities are reacting to the new tax reform law.
- A decision by the Third Court of Appeals gives holders of unclaimed property the right to challenge a state’s authority to conduct an audit and escheat abandoned property.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Ilya Lipin and Frank Czekay, highlight key legislative, administrative, and judicial updates over the past year and discuss their prospective impact in the Pennsylvania CPA Journal.
- Watch the recent webinar on how nexus changes related to sales and use taxes could affect your business.