- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, Freedom's Path was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- A multi-site senior living provider with a new innovative healthcare delivery concept turns to Baker Tilly to help identify a primary development location using a visual market assessment.
- Baker Tilly evaluates demand for expansion of dementia services.
- Baker Tilly partner Wayne Schiferl shares insights into the affordable housing industry with readers of the Minnesota Real Estate Journal.
- Due to increased loan volume and historically low interest rates available to borrowers, HUD has expanded its Interest Rate Reduction program, permitting borrowers of performing properties to reduce interest rates on FHA insured loans through a greatly abbreviated application process rather than requiring them to go through a complete, traditional refinancing. Now is the time for affordable housing borrowers to explore their refinancing options.
- Previous Next