- Identifying and mitigating construction project risk is not limited to the quantitative analysis of project cost data.
- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- Learn how to decompose change orders to expose the underlying pricing strategies and the financial risk associated with each change order.
- Analyze an EPC contract for risk and plan to audit EPC projects.
- Assess a unit priced construction contract for project risk and develop an audit program for unit priced projects.
- Previous Next