- The role of a damages expert is not always clear. In many matters, the damages expert may be asked to assume that a causal linkage between the liability issues and damages exists.
- Case law demonstrates that reliance on client supplied information is frequently an issue subject to challenge in litigation.
- Reasonably certain damages analyses ensures the analyses are anchored in facts, use sound methodologies, and yield reasonable results.
- Baker Till's investigation revealed that the contractor provided significant discounts on the overall project without any detailed explanation or documentation.
- Baker Tilly’s investigation led to the discovery of underreporting of taxable income and underpayments of taxes.
- Previous Next