- Subsequent to forming the organization in 2010, management was in preliminary sale discussions with possible suitors by 2012. Management quickly realized that the company’s back office infrastructure, compliance, governance, and corporate structure weren’t prepared for the diligence involved with such a transaction.
- 2014 US middle-market M&A activity rebounded strongly from the prior year, with increases in both deal volume and deal value. Trending throughout the year was a higher number of bolt-on acquisitions by strategic corporate investors, in order to extend their current portfolios or reach new areas of growth.
- 2014 M&A activity in the food and beverage sector had another strong year in terms of both deal volume and value for the US and Canadian markets. Deal volume was in line with prior year at 564 transactions, while deal value was up 56 percent to $98 billion due to the closing of several mega-deals.
- Synchrogenix was able to successfully sell their business to Certara, a leading technology-enabled drug development and drug safety consultancy.
- Innovative Office Products was successfully acquired by Corridor Capital, LLC in partnership with IOP’s management team and Avante Mezzanine Partners.
- Previous Next