- As a result of the due diligence procedures performed by Baker Tilly, the client was able to better understand the risks and opportunities the company provided and was able to make adjustments to the structure to protect his interests.
- Following a strong rebound of M&A activity in Q2, deal activity continued at a rapid pace into the third quarter with increases in both deal volume and value.
- Following a strong first half of 2014, US M&A activity in the food & beverage (F&B) sector momentum carried into the third quarter posting another quarter of strong results.
- In situations where owners are looking at selling a company quickly and at a full price, presale due diligence or vendor due diligence is particularly critical.
- The OECD releases first deliverables of its 15-item Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) action plan, offering increased tax certainty and predictability to multinational companies.
- Previous Next