- As of June 30, 2015, all of the four food and beverage segments exhibited positive stock gains during the prior twelve months.
- All of the major publicly traded auto dealership companies have released their quarterly earnings. The earnings per share (EPS) for six of the eight companies exceeded analyst consensus estimates.
- As of March 31, 2015, all of the four food and beverage (F&B) segments exhibited positive stock gains during the prior twelve months.
- The Greater Philadelphia region experienced an overall increase in M&A activity during the first quarter of 2015, compared to the same period in 2014.
- The National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) held their annual REITWise conference in Phoenix, Ariz. The latest accounting, tax, and economic issues impacting real estate investment trusts (REITs) were addressed over the course of the conference. Highlights from some of the committee meetings and sessions are summarized.
- Previous Next