- Choosing an advisor to help sell your business is nearly as important as the decision to sell in the first place. Whoever you choose should start by listening–actively–to your goals and objectives.
- Governments frequently offer financial incentives to businesses that are generating economic impacts in their communities.
- M&A in the Philadelphia regional market followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions increasing by approximately 19 percent from the prior quarter
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 6.4% for August 2016, above the national rate of 5.0%. The Pittsburgh region unemployment rate had increased 0.6% from 5.8%
- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3 percent, 2.1 percent and 9.7 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Previous Next