- M&A in Central Pennsylvania followed the national trend in the third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) with the number of closed transactions slowing by approximately 19% from the prior quarter, from 36 to 29
- The third quarter of 2016 (Q3-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 2.1% and 9.7%, respectively, for the quarter.
- The corporate finance team at Baker Tilly Capital partnered with Trachte’s CEO and CFO to prepare a comprehensive financing package to fully refinance outstanding debt.
- The investment banking team at Baker Tilly Capital worked closely with Hal’s Harley ownership during the sale process.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s Great Lakes Region M&A update provides a recap of middle market transactions where either the target or buyer is located in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
- Previous Next