- Huron Capital Partners, LLC and Duchossois Capital Management, LLC acquired Systems, Incorporated, adding it to their existing portfolios of successful companies.
- Middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region continued to fall during 2016’s first quarter.
- Commercial printing in the United States is a fragmented industry representing a market with combined annual revenues of approximately $83 billion in 2015.
- Unemployment in the Central Pennsylvania region was estimated at 4.9 percent for the first quarter 2016, below the national rate of 5.0 percent.
- The first quarter of 2016 observed mixed financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P and DJIA close up 0.8 percent and 1.5 percent, respectively; while the NASDAQ closed down 2.7 percent for the quarter.
- Previous Next