- The principles of intrinsic vs. instrumental value. Anything bought or sold has value, but what is value? Value is defined as being either intrinsic or instrumental.
- The preliminary unemployment rate in the Pittsburgh region was estimated at 5.2% for November 2016, above the November national rate of 4.6%.
- The fourth quarter of 2016 (Q4-2016) showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 3.3%, 7.9% and 1.3%, respectively, for the quarter.
- The Philadelphia regional M&A market followed the national trend in the fourth quarter of 2016 (Q4-2016) with the number of closed transactions declining by approximately 27 percent.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- Previous Next