- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share what they feel are the most important characteristics to seek when identifying an effective management team for a portfolio company.
- The accounting rules for mergers and acquisitions can be complicated depending on how a deal is structured. Here are four questions to ask to help you record your transaction correctly.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share the desirable attributes that today’s food and beverage companies can bring to the table.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- Ed Gersek, Inc. determined it was the right time to put two of its quarries and real estate assets up for sale to local buyers, and chose Baker Tilly Capital as its investment bank to facilitate the transactions.
- Previous Next