- The US Department of Labor (DOL) issued a report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits. The report is quite troubling as the DOL found a deficiency rate that is too high for such an important element of the system to protect participants in employee benefit plans.
- Independent Baker Tilly International member firms, Baker Tilly in the US and Collins Barrow in Canada, provide individuals and business insight into tax considerations when doing business across the border
- When making a location decision, understanding how to compete, negotiate, structure, and close transactions is critical for complex capital structures that include federal, state, and local financial products.
- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- Cost shifting is the unauthorized transfer of costs from non-reimbursable cost centers to reimbursable cost centers. Reallocated costs are the authorized repurposing of budget dollars resulting from advantageous purchasing practices or efficient delivery of construction services.
- Previous Next