- A study of family owned businesses conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP and Baker Tilly International indicates that the majority of US family business owners are not succession-ready.
- PowerPlex 2015 Gold sponsor, Baker Tilly, presented alongside American Axle & Manufacturing and SSI Technologies, “Supply Chain Collaboration: American Axle Implementation”.
- PowerPlex 2015 Gold sponsor, Baker Tilly, presented alongside American Axle & Manufacturing and SSI Technologies, "Job performance P&L - Standard to actual performance management".
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Gain insight on the trends, strategies, and recruiting and sourcing practices to get your HR technology and talent processes to a place where they are a differentiator for your company.
- Previous Next