- To compete in the digital economy, midsize manufacturing companies can't afford to take a backseat to wait and mimic what leaders in the industry are doing. By then, it will be too late.
- The Senate’s version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was passed on Dec. 2 and makes fairly consistent changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad.
- A privately held technology service provider and manufacturer created 241 jobs and completed expansion with assistance from $5.4 million in New Market Tax Credit allocations.
- As tax reform continues to evolve, the current drafts of the House and Senate Bills present tax planning opportunities and challenges for craft breweries across the board.
- We’ve laid out some ways H.R. 1 will impact our manufacturing clients with foreign subsidiaries.
- Previous Next