- Tools and resources for auditing direct construction costs. Case studies from real construction projects to apply the auditor’s toolbox and demonstrate the value of auditing direct construction costs.
- Analyze a contract for project risk and learn how to develop a risk mitigation plan. Case study review of Guarantee Maximum Price, Stipulated Sum, and Unit Priced contracts.
- Executive employees are looking beyond the company car, adoption assistance, and retirement plan funding to a potentially more advantageous perk: a stake in the business through direct ownership or economic incidents of ownership.
- How internal audit can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk. A review of the construction lifecycle and responsibilities.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully restructured debt, with low-cost New Market Tax Credit-facilitated funding, for Madison-Kipp Corporation, a Wisconsin leader in the metal forming industry.
- Previous Next