- Baker Tilly assists manufacturer with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- The consulting specialists at Baker Tilly brought IT strategy, solution evaluation, and project management methods combined with expertise in manufacturing and distribution, eCommerce and enterprise cloud solutions, to support SII’s development and management of an eCommerce strategy and overall IT improvement roadmap.
- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- US multi-national corporations doing business in foreign countries (and foreign based multi-national corporations doing business inside the US or foreign countries other than their own) are typically subject to the domestic tax laws of the countries where they engaged in business activities.
- The IRS issued Notice 2013-60, which has updated prior guidance (Notice 2013-29) relative to the "begun construction" requirement for facilities producing electricity qualified energy sources to qualify for the Production Tax Credit (PTC) and Investment Tax Credit (ITC).
- Previous Next