- This webinar for manufacturers features an interactive panel discussion on what it takes to manage cybersecurity risk without full-time cybersecurity expertise on staff.
- This webinar highlights the tax reform provisions which impact manufacturing companies. The presentation also covers aspects of international tax reform that will affect multinational manufacturers
- This resource center showcases the CFRM’s upcoming webinar series and subject matter as well as on-demand recordings if you miss a webinar event.
- The Tax Cuts and Job Acts signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017, created a new benefit for cooperatives and their patrons. Learn more about the new deduction under section 199A.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.