- Baker Tilly initiated an economic study to help a medical device company promote their technology and increase revenue.
- It is critical for a medical device company to quickly develop a strategy to generate a comprehensive body of evidence to reverse negative coverage decisions if a medical technology has already been classified as experimental or investigational. Learn more about developing the strategy.
- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Baker Tilly Capital's Life Science M&A newsletter provides an overview of the U.S. medical devices and products and the U.S. pharmaceutical sectors, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly's life sciences consultants discussed how medical device companies can use clinical and economic data to assist in achieving optimal coverage with health insurers.
- Previous Next