- Medical device companies must appeal to providers who are concerned about simultaneously prioritizing quality improvements and cost reduction.
- In this webinar, learn how your technology will not only reduce costs but also reduce complications and improve the overall patient experience
- This webinar highlights a discussion between Baker Tilly’s healthcare economists and Jim Cross, Former VP of National Medical Policy and Operations at Aetna.
- Avoid the E&I label and make sure reimbursement of your medical device or technology is optimized by planning your reimbursement strategy early.
- Use the market access checklist as a resource to ensure you are providing the right level of evidence supporting your technology or device.
- Previous Next