- This webinar highlights a discussion between Baker Tilly’s healthcare economists and Jim Cross, Former VP of National Medical Policy and Operations at Aetna.
- Avoid the E&I label and make sure reimbursement of your medical device or technology is optimized by planning your reimbursement strategy early.
- Use the market access checklist as a resource to ensure you are providing the right level of evidence supporting your technology or device.
- How RCTs and other alternative study designs can be used to provide evidence of clinical utility to payers.
- The revenue recognition standard has specific considerations for life sciences companies.