- Baker Tilly’s annual year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including regulatory changes, state and local taxation trends, international tax developments and expanding Affordable Care Act compliance requirements.
- After a not-for-profit lost its tax-exempt classification for failing to file returns, Baker Tilly was brought in to prove the IRS was mistaken and should reinstate the organization's tax-exempt status.
- When a concrete product manufacturer discovered its unclaimed property could be a problem to a potential buyer, it hired Baker Tilly to help reduce its exposure and cast itself in a better light.
- TEFRA audit procedures were repealed last year, but were replaced with a more streamlined approach that created uniform rules for auditing partnerships and partners.
- Boyle put the onus on taxpayers to make sure their tax preparers mailed in their returns by the deadline, but with the ubiquity and ease of e-filing, are taxpayers still responsible for making sure their tax preparer hits the send button?
- Previous Next