- The prospect for international tax reform moves closer with the 14 percent repatriation tax rate proposal introduced in President Obama's 2016 Budget.
- The Shanghai Free Trade Zone is a tax-free trading hub developed as part of China’s market system reform to attract foreign investment.
- The OECD releases first deliverables of its 15-item Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) action plan, offering increased tax certainty and predictability to multinational companies.
- Changes to the IRS offshore voluntary compliance programs expands reach as well as opportunities for nonwillful disclosure of offshore assets.
- Jim Alajbegu, Baker Tilly International Tax Firm Leader, discusses tax inversions with Chitra Nawbatt, anchor and correspondent for CTV News.
- Previous Next