- Multinational companies with annual revenue of at least $850 million are required to comply with country-by-country reporting requirements for tax years beginning on or after July 1, 2016.
- Post-Brexit tax fallout and what it means for US businesses.
- This is the last year FBARs are due in June; next year, the FBAR filing deadline moves to April.
- New IRS regulations would treat certain commonly used related-party debt instruments as stock for US federal income tax purposes and impose new documentation rules for intercompany loans.
- Listen to members of our international tax team discuss the latest on BEPS and transfer pricing.
- Previous Next