- Post-Brexit tax fallout and what it means for US businesses.
- This is the last year FBARs are due in June; next year, the FBAR filing deadline moves to April.
- New IRS regulations would treat certain commonly used related-party debt instruments as stock for US federal income tax purposes and impose new documentation rules for intercompany loans.
- Listen to members of our international tax team discuss the latest on BEPS and transfer pricing.
- The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015 signed into law on Dec. 18, 2015 included significant changes to the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act of 1980 (FIRPTA)
- Previous Next