- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly U.S. and MHA MacIntyre Hudson in the U.K. weigh the impact Brexit could have on the global business and tax landscape.
- Blocker corporations are used to aid with forgoing rules. Structuring the blocker as an U.S. corporation versus a foreign domiciled corporation has both advantages / disadvantages.
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?