- Baker Tilly International Growth Specialist Brian Simpson discusses foreign market entry business development models to help you begin your journey of finding salespeople in another country.
- The compensation and allowance practices in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that favor expatriates
- Baker Tilly international tax specialists discuss how U.S. tax reform is likely to address the challenges associated with corporate inversions and the worldwide tax system.
- Blocker corporations are used to aid with forgoing rules. Structuring the blocker as an U.S. corporation versus a foreign domiciled corporation has both advantages / disadvantages.
- What will the tax landscape look like in 2017 with Republicans taking control of the executive and legislative branches come January?
- Previous Next